The Piano Designer app helps you to personalize the sound of your Roland piano. Inside the instrument are many parameters that allow you to finely adjust the sound elements of the piano, much in the same way that an experienced piano technician fine-tunes an acoustic piano for a particular artist or musical style. These parameters include pitch, volume, tonal characteristics, the extent to which the virtual lid is open, states of resonance from the strings and cabinet, and so on.
With the Piano Designer app, you can easily control these many elements from the graphical touchscreen on your mobile device. In addition, the app includes many ready-to-play settings, allowing you to enjoy custom sounds created by world-class piano technicians.
- Parameters related to lid position, strings, and hammers are listed at a glance, and can be edited and transferred to the piano easily.
- Enjoy playing your Roland piano with sounds fine-tuned by famous piano technicians.
- Graphically adjust the pitch, level, and tonal character independently for each of the piano s 88 notes.
* Compatible models: LX-17, LX-7, HP605, HP603, KF-10, LX-15e, HP508, HP506, HP504, DP90Se, DP90e, FP-80
* Make sure your Roland piano model is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at www.roland.com.
* You can connect your iPad/iPhone to your piano via following connecting ways. :
Connection via Bluetooth. (Compatible model: LX-17, LX-7, HP605, HP603, KF-10)
Connection via Wireless LAN, by inserting the WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter (sold separately) or Onkyo UWF-1 into the USB Memory port. (Compatible model: LX-15e, HP508, HP506, HP504, DP90Se, DP90e, FP-80)
Connection via USB Cable. Lightning-USB Camera Adaptor or Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit for your iPhone/iPad and USB cable are required. (Compatible model: LX-17, LX-7, HP605, HP603, KF-10, LX-15e, HP508, HP506, HP504, DP90Se, DP90e, FP-80)
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Piano Designer is a free software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-08-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Piano Designer (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 13.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 6 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.